I don't think its open anymore
It's at that old Hotel type place that was turned into a mini storage or flea market or something. It's hard to miss when you're looking for it.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I don't think its open anymore
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
are you pretty sure it isn't open or just taking a guess?
I was afraid it wouldn't make it. bad location was a big thing. it is a pretty good drive from Norton or Pound and with gas prices the way it is.........If you are not established like Robo's it will be very hard to survive and the diner never stood out from the whole place it was in. Such a shame because they had great food and a great atmosphere to the place. too bad they couldn't get a place in a shopping center here in norton or wise
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Just going by the driving by there everyday and never appears to be anything 'there'. I haven't heard anything officially, I was hopeful Counts would since he had some interaction with the owners.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
it's closed. The owner has a different job. I will say the location was bad for business. Hoping to open back up sometime, been talks of getting people to do it.. *fingers crossed*
Bookmarks